TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF IDBI Federal KeepMoving Pledge
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS (“T&C”) CAREFULLY BEFORE REGISTERING TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PLEDGE KNOWN AS “IDBI Federal KeepMoving Pledge.”
BY PROCEEDING WITH REGISTRATION AND PARTICIPATION IN THIS “IDBI Federal KeepMoving Pledge.”, YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT THE PLEDGE AND THEREBY AGREE ON IRREVOCABLE BASIS, TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS PLEDGE.
Terms and Conditions:
This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The [IDBI Federal KeepMoving Pledge] (hereinafter referred to as “Pledge”) is conceptualized, organized and conducted by [IDBI Federal Life Insurance] , a company incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956, having its registered office at, 22nd Floor, “A” wing, Marathon Futurex, Mafatlal Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Lower Parel – East, Mumbai – 400 013
- Eligibility Criteria to participate:
This Challenge is available only to the people who fulfil the following criteria:
- Subscriber must be of or above 18 years of age;
- Subscriber must be a resident of India;
- Subscriber must not have been either convicted and / or prosecuted for commission of any criminal offence nor be of an unsound mind;
- Subscriber must not be under any legal disability e.g. insolvency, restraint by court order etc. and / or is prohibited from entering any contractual relationship
People who fulfil the above eligibility criteria and participate in the pledge shall hereinafter be referred to as “Participant/s”. The employees of the Organizer and of their respective group companies, affiliates or associate companies shall not be eligible to participate in the Challenge.
By participating in this Pledge, you/Participant:
- Warrant that you have read understood and agreed to conform to these Terms and Conditions.
- Warrant the accuracy, truthfulness and currency of all information that you have submitted.
- You are acting voluntarily, using your own time and resources to participate in the Challenge solely at your own risk.
These Terms and Conditions of Challenge are available at the following website address: [https://www.idbifederal.com/] (“www.keepmovingindia.com”). The Terms and Conditions can be amended or varied from time to time or withdrawn and therefore, please visit the Website periodically to keep yourself updated and informed.
- Nature of Challenge Procedure and Gratification
The Pledge is available on www.keepmovingindia.com only. The Organizer at its sole discretion may send engagement to the Participants to continue with the Pledge.
Challenge Customer needs to register and complete two tests consisting of multiple choice questions & answers available on portal www.keepmovingindia.com. On completion & upon answering the questions under each test, subscriber will be getting the score which will be added to their profile.
Each customer has to complete both the tests in order to get the complete score. There is no wrong or right answer. Customer who completes both the tests will be considered for any gratification.
Below is the selection criteria for all types of the gratification:
- Highest Score
- Earliest time*
- Number of times logged in
The winners for any gratification will be selected by a lucky draw.
- The gratifications offered in this Challenge are sponsored and distributed by the [One97].
- The selected customers will be contacted/communicated through call/SMS/email for  days from the announcement of pledge results. The pledge results will be announced post90 days of the pledge going live. Failure on the part of selected customer to acknowledge the email/SMS/call as stated herein above or to redeem the gratification as per the process herein at the time of delivery or to accept the gratification will entitle the Organizer to forfeit the gratification at its sole discretion or disqualify the selected customer and replace him/her with another eligible Participant. If it is noticed that any of the customer who is selected in the lucky draw of the pledge, is an existing employee of the Organizer or of their respective group companies/ affiliates/associate companies, then Organizer will forfeit the gratification of such customer and will gratify the next eligible customer. The names of selected customers will be announced as registered in the system on www.keepmovingindia.com. The list of the Highest Scorer of the gratification will also be published on the social media pages
- The Organizer may use sub-contractors or third party vendors to execute certain tasks associated with this Challenge, your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions will be considered as your consent for the same.
- The Organizer shall not be responsible for any delay on part of a third party including anything regarding the gratification
- DND subscribers will not be sent any engagement SMS/engagement as DND subscribers themselves have to discover about the Pledge. By entering the pledge, You confirm and waive the applicability of rules and regulations of the National Do Not Call Registry and You agree to receive alerts including without limitation any updates regarding the present Challenge.
- By participating in the Challenge, Participants consent to the following information relating to them to be exchanged between IDBI Federal Life Insurance Ltd and their concerned vendors and/or published or otherwise communicated to in any media as Organizer may deem fit, for the purpose of announcement of winners: name, mobile number, score and/or photograph. Organizer may, at their discretion, choose not to disclose the identity of the selected Participants unless expressly mentioned herein. The Participants also consent to the information being shared by IDBI Federal Life Insurance Ltdwith its affiliates and service providers and to the information being processed and stored in the servers of IDBI Federal Life Insurance Ltdor its service providers within India only.
- You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and all material or content related to the pledge shall at all times be owned by the Organizer and/or their respective owners. All material and content on the Website is made available for your personal and non-commercial use only. Any other use of the material/ content available on the Website and/ or any information disseminated by SMS or any other means of communication is strictly prohibited.
- The Organizer are neither responsible nor guarantee the quality of the goods or services being offered as gratification nor are they liable for any defect or deficiency in goods or services offered as gratification under this Pledge. The Participants shall not have the right to claim any damages, loss or costs from the Organizer for delay in delivery of the gratification(s) on any grounds whatsoever. The pictures of gratification depicted on the Website/promotional material/Facebook page etc. are only indicative and the actual gratification may vary from the depictions.
- The gratification(s) shall be given subject to compliance by the selected customer of all the applicable statutory legislations, processes and formalities and production of all relevant documents/papers as may be required by the Organizer before accepting the delivery of the gratification. Any failure on the part of the selected customer to comply with directions issued by the Organizer including submission of relevant documents (if applicable) within  days from the date of call/email/SMS from Organizer for claiming gratification shall entitle the Organizer to forfeit the gratification(s) or roll the gratification over to the next Highest Scorer, at their sole discretion.
- The gratification(s) under this pledge are neither assignable nor transferable under any circumstance, unless specifically provided hereunder. No other person or agent can claim the gratification on behalf of the selected customer, unless otherwise expressly mentioned herein. Apart from the entitlement to the above gratification(s), the selected customer or his/her legal heirs/successors/representative will have no other rights or claims against the Organizer.
- Organizer at its sole discretion reserves the right to substitute gratification(s) of equal or greater value at any time. However under no circumstance shall the selected customer of the Pledge be entitled to redeem any category of gratification for cash.
- Any customer providing any incorrect information or concealing/withholding any information from the Organizer with an intent to participate and/or be chosen as the selected customer of the pledge will automatically be disqualified from participating in it and being chosen in the lucky draw. Such act of providing incorrect information or concealing/withholding any information, including without limitation incorrect declaration of information relating to name, age, identity, address, mobile number or any other information provided by the Participant, shall entitle the Organizer to disqualify him/her without any further intimation.
- You shall indemnify and keep indemnified the Organizer and their respective officers, directors, employees, customers, affiliates and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, suits, proceedings, action, liabilities, damages, expenses and costs (including attorney’s fees and court costs) which the Organizer may incur, pay or become responsible/liable for as a result of your breach or alleged breach of the representations or obligations under the Terms and Conditions hereunder, your failure to comply with applicable law and any third party claim in respect of misuse of any information of a third party.
- The Organizer, VIL and/or their respective affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents shall not be held responsible and liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, including loss of profits, that may be incurred or for any personal loss or injury that may be suffered (including loss of life), by a customer and/or selected customer and/or any third party, directly or indirectly, by reason of pledge or the pledge gratification(s).
The Organizer shall not be responsible for any claims arising out of any failure(s) which is beyond their reasonable control. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Organizer shall not be responsible for any claims arising out of technical failures before, during or after the completion of the pledge including but not limited to any technical failures in the mobile connectivity, delay in sending or receiving the SMS for participating in the pledge, delay in time recorded or taken for answering a question, any action that has been initiated, actioned or completed through his/her mobile phones, failure of servers or the failure to provide the correct score updates or any failures arising out of technical snags or resultant inability of the listener for participation.
- You hereby agree and undertake not to hold the Organizer, and/or any of their group entities or affiliates, their respective officers, employees, agents responsible for or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, charges and expenses, either direct or indirect or remote that they may/might have suffered, sustained or incurred, or claim to suffer, sustain or incur, by way of and /or on account of this Challenge.
- This Challenge is subject to force majeure circumstances including without limitation, floods, natural disasters, war, and act of terror, political unrests, technical snags, act of God or any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of the Organizers (“Force Majeure Event”). The Organizer shall not be liable for any delay or adverse effect caused to pledge as a result of a Force Majeure Event. The Organizer shall intimate the suspension of the pledge caused as a result of such Force Majeure Event to the Participants within reasonable time.
- This pledge is subject to guidelines/ directions issued by the IRDA (Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority)
- The decision of the Organizer in respect of all transactions under this pledge including without limitation the selection of the customers shall be final and binding. Participant hereby undertakes sole responsibility to check the result link post completion of the pledge to know the Highest Scorer and to claim the gratification, if any. Post announcement of the pledge results, if Organizer finds that the declared customers are wrong, then Organizer reserves the right to declare the correct selected customers and cancel the gratification of selected customers declared earlier.
- Questions and their answers, designed/sourced by the Organizer, are as per their best knowledge and information available and have been collected and framed with reasonable prudence with consultation of domain experts. In case there is any discrepancy or dispute regarding the questions or answers, neither the Organizer nor any third party involved shall have any liability towards any Participant.
- The Organizer reserve the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this pledge or any part thereof including the eligibility criteria, the Terms and Conditions and gratification at their sole discretion at any time during its validity as may be required including in view of business exigencies and/or changes by a regulatory authority and/or statutory changes and/or any reasons beyond their control and the same shall be binding on the Participants. The latest revised version of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective and binding on the customer from the time of its posting on the Website. You are therefore advised to check the Website regularly for any update(s) or amendment(s) made to these Terms and Conditions and in the event the modified or amended Terms and Conditions are not acceptable to You, You should discontinue participating in the Challenge.
- The Organizer reserve the right, at any time, to unconditionally disqualify any Participant who tampers with or who in any way abuses the process or Terms and Conditions of the pledge, without giving any prior intimation to such Participant. Failure by the Organizer or to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Any attempt by a Participant to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the pledge is a violation of laws and should such an attempt be made, the Organizer reserves the right to seek damages from any such Participant to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The pledge and these Terms and Conditions are subject to Indian law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai, India.
- The Participants may contact firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any queries/complaints pertaining to the Challenge on all working days except public holidays. All disputes must be addressed by the Participants in writing to email@example.com. The Organizer do not make any commitment, express or implied to respond to any feedback, suggestion and/or queries of the Participants.
- The officers of the Organizer, including their respective directors, officers, partners, employees, consultants and agents are under no obligation to render any advice or service to any Participant in respect of the Pledge.